... I'm just sayin'...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

 
OK. I am over Ticketmaster now. Moving onto happier things.

Such as.....

Why is Rocco di Spirito so hot? I nearly fell over when he showed up on Top Chef last night, because of how gorgeous he was. Everything is perfect: his height, his length of hair, his scruff, and add to that, he is an amazing chef. I heart you, Rocco.




Anyhoo, as promised, here are some Sydney White Premiere photos. Vince (aka future husband, aka my bitch) was my very lucky date for the night ;). Actually I was really fortunate that he was able to come because SOMEBODY got sick and couldn't come out. It all ended up perfectly though, because Vince and I had a blast. All of Applebum's friends were all about him - he really was the man of the evening. I'm a good pimp, what can I say?

Applebum and myself:




Clock's tickin' dude:




One of the dorks of the movie, Lenny (played by Jack Carpenter):




Kevin!




And of course, the star of the movie, Amanda Bynes (with myself and Lange):




Lloyd! He was really cool, and basically was kind enough to let all the drunk Creekers take a million photos with him.




More pictures here.



Comments: Post a Comment