... I'm just sayin'...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

 
I dont know why all of a sudden I feel compelled to update this thing. Do people even read blogs anymore? There's something about posting photos and captions on a blog versus FB. Maybe I just like the idea of not knowing who's looking at this, commenting on the photos, as if more comments to my fb status, twitter, or photos makes me somehow relevant to this world.

I've been going back on my posts, looking at photos. Lots of good times. Hope the good times haven't all passed. :)

Anyhoo! I haven't posted photos in a while, so here's just a few from this month.


At Ling's Totally 80's party:

With my dear and long time friend, Lil


With the bday girl and 'Prince'



Free Dodger's game in a luxury suite w/ Jenn:


Joe Torre!



XOXO,
Kris-10



Comments: Post a Comment